welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
I'm waiting for my boat to sail by,
to carry me towards the end of the ocean...
Looking for someone...
♥Yoh
Y I Z H E N
she is the one and only
Yizhen. Yizhen sometimes also goes by the name
Yoh.
Yizhen is 20 in the year 2010 but will be 21 at 0000 07092009. Yizhen is currently working part-time bartender (come look for me for a free drink?) but looking for a full-time job. Yizhen enjoys reading comics and watching anime.
6:45 PM
Monday, February 11, 2008
Mark of a new week and new things to think of...
Well trying to do something meaningful which is why I am blogging right now... At least I am using my brain to do something meaningful. Yup, life is boring when you can not enjoy, finally I am able to get some decent days off to relax but I am no where to relaxing because the first thing that I think of is what I can do today and the the answer that came back is... I DON'T KNOW! Well, I'm not sure what has happen to me... it seems that nothing get me going this whole day and I feel that I get agitated easily today... well time for planning.... tomorrow I'm going to shop for my comics and I guess I am going to use the money that was given during cny, I think I endure enough and time for some quality relaxing man! Year 3 is coming to me and I want forget all those bad things that has happen and enjoy my life! Finish the course and I will be free once and for all... and for now, haiz~ I'm going to settle my stomach that has be making noise for quite some time...